I’ve bought and sold my own homes and hired Agents too, and had to decide what was important to me. Certainly likability and compatibility are right up there at the top of the list, but beyond that, what’s next?
– Experience? I’ve sold lots of homes. Top 5% Agent in the East Bay and member of Top Agent Network.
– Education? BS in Business and Accounting plus certification in Fine Homes, Relocation, Distressed Properties and more…
– Honesty? Let me know if you ever feel I’m not speaking from the heart.
– Networking? Other Agents love to work with me and that will help get your deal done.
– Negotiation skills? I’m very competitive and an aggressive negotiator and have learned what works and what is a waste of time.
– Communication? We’ll talk, text or email every day if that is what you want and I work 24/7. Just ask my family!
– Performance Guarantee? Simply put, if you don’t like the job I’m doing, fire me. I won’t hold you hostage to a long-term listing agreement.
In addition to all this my passion is really in helping my clients de-clutter and stage their homes. This should start a month or two before you really want to list you home so we should meet as soon as possible to discuss your home and get you on the path to getting top dollar for it.
Call me at 925-487-2354, I can help you!