New home construction is booming in the East Bay and most potential home buyers want to include new construction in their home search.
Here is a new release coming this Saturday, November 17th in Livermore – if you’re interested in looking at these homes or any others, you need to contact me before you call or register with the builder at the development. Read on to see why…
7 Brand New Single-Family Home Designs
1,786 – 2,013 sq. ft.
2 – 4 beds • 3.5 baths
$650,000 – $680,000
Why you need a Realtor® for new construction and why you need to contact us first!
- It costs you nothing. The builder won’t charge you more if you use us and you won’t get a better price if you go it alone.
- However, if you call or sign in at the development first, they will not let you go back and get a buyer’s agent…
- We protect your best interests — the builder agent works for the builder – enough said.
- We are better negotiators than you when it comes to real estate transactions.
- We are up to date on incentives and specials with all the builders.
- We will have suggestions and advice along the way, including on options, inspections, mortgages, construction issues…
- We will be there even after the home closes. It is routine for issues to arise during the first year of a new home. Builder’s agents tend to forget a buyer’s name after the contract is signed.
The bottom line? If you are looking to buy a home and are including new construction in your search, make absolutely sure you have your Realtor register you at each new development to protect your best interests.
BTW – NewHomeSource.com is best place to find new construction homes.
Picture and information courtesy of Taylor Morrison of California. Prices and information provided by them is subject to change at any time.