Builder Agents work for the Builder – their job is to protect the Builder’s best interests and once you call or check in and register, you’re stuck with them – they won’t let you use a Realtor to represent you past that point. Your Personal Realtor and Trusted Advisor has a fiduciary responsibility to protect your best interests. It’s as simple as that. But there are other critical reasons to use a Realtor to buy new construction as well…
- Builders let us know when there are new releases, specials, discounts, etc. such as this special VIP invite at Copperleaf. They like us because we help them sell their homes faster.
- It costs you nothing. The builder won’t charge you more if you use us and you won’t get a better price if you go it alone.
- However, if you call or sign in at the development first, they will not let you go back and get a buyer’s agent… That is just how it works.
- We are better negotiators than you when it comes to real estate transactions.
- We are up to date on incentives and specials with all the builders.
- We will have suggestions and advice along the way, including on options, inspections, mortgages, construction issues…
- We will be there even after the home closes. It is routine for issues to arise during the first year of a new home. Builder’s agents tend to fall short in this area after the contract is signed.
New home construction is in full swing in the East Bay and new construction is usually part of the equation when searching for a home. Remember to contact Carol first so she can register you and already be protecting your best interests from the start!